The Wassereste Laws apply equally to all people of the Wasser Realm. They are as follows:
- Slave trading is a capital offence and will be punishable by life imprisonment or death.
In the Wasser Realm, an individual reaches majority at eighteen years of age. As with all realms, once majority age is reached, an individual is considered an adult under the laws of the Wasser Realm.
- Flusswelle Estate is the residence of the Flusswelle Family, and houses a watermill, ryemill, and small sawmill on its grounds.
- Himmelechse is the river that runs through the Wasser Realm.
- Kreuzenstrom is the port where the Himmelechse and the Natterbach rivers intersect on the border of the Wasser Realm and Erde Realm.
- Regenmeer Estate is the residence of the Regenmeer Family. It was formerly the largest distillery and barley plantation in the Six Realms, but fell into disrepair after Zechen Regenmeer’s passing.
- Wasser Fortress is stronghold and the military base of the Wasser Army.
- Wasserste Palace is the residence of the Wasserste Family.